Proactively Detect Online Banking Fraud
Financial Institutions of all sizes use FraudMAP Online to proactively identify account takeover and prevent fraudulent transactions before the money is gone. As the industry's most advanced anomaly detection solution, it delivers sophisticated online fraud detection capabilities plus easy to use investigation and forensics tools.
FraudMAP Online uses Behavioral Analytics to transparently monitor every online banking user and session for unusual activity and anomalous transactions. Monitoring each and every user independently results in the best possible fraud detection with the least possible false positives.
FraudMAP Online automatically protects all retail and business banking account holders from the widest range of existing and emerging threats without impacting the end-user experience.
As the only fraud prevention solution custom built for business banking,FraudMAP Online-Business addresses the unique nature of managing risk and preventing fraud in the complex multi-user business banking environment where complex high-dollar payments to multiple recipients are common. Detect corporate account takeover, fraud setup, and fraudulent ACH or wire transactions, and then proactively intervene without interrupting legitimate online banking activity.
Proactively protect thousands of retail account holders from the widest array of fraud threats without affecting their online banking experience. FraudMAP Online-Retail detects anomalous activity and prevents unauthorized transfers without asking account holders to install and maintain anything. Detect account compromise, suspicious online activity, fraudulent ACH & wire transfers, and cross-channel fraud attacks, and then intervene before the money is gone.
With FraudMAP Online, banks and credit unions can:
(click to enlarge)
FraudMAP Online monitors all online activity - from login to logout - to detect unexpected activity and anomalous transactions. Click to Enlarge.
- Catch What Other Solutions Miss - Rather than look for specific malware or fraud indicators, which are too numerous and changing too rapidly for institutions to keep up, FraudMAP Online uses behavioral analytics to compare individual online activity with known legitimate account holder behavior to determine if this behavior during this session is legitimate or suspicious. No rules to write. No algorithms to train.
- Protect Against The Widest Array of Threats – By monitoring for deviations from expected online account holder behavior, FraudMAP Online detects the widest array of fraud attacks including the most sophisticated forms of Man-In-the-Browser. Regardless of the scheme used to commit fraud, cyber criminals at some point must access the victim's online bank account. During an online attack, a criminal will do something unexpected, something that makes it clear that this is not the legitimate account holder.
- Conform to FFIEC Guidance - In its June 2011 Guidance Supplement, the FFIEC identifies anomaly detection as a minimum expectation for improved online banking security. Financial institutions use FraudMAP Online not only to conform to the FFIEC Guidance but also to improve customer service, trust, and loyalty by preventing fraud losses.
- Expand online banking services with confidence - Improve customer service and competitive differentiators by offering the capabilities your clients want without increasing the risk of online banking fraud.
- Speed Investigation and Forensic Analysis - Fraud is not a singular event but takes place over a period of time. When the cumulative risk score across multiple sessions reaches a critical threshold, FraudMAP Online alerts your fraud analysts who can then use the intuitive, visual interface to investigate every detail leading up to and including the high-risk online session in order to determine the best course of action, such as contacting the account holder or placing the account on hold.
Flexible deployment options
You can choose our SaaS deployment to use your in-house staff to monitor online banking, or our managed service, FraudDESK. Now financial institutions of all sizes can offer the industry's best online banking fraud prevention solution with minimal impact on staffing, low IT involvement, and no maintenance costs.
Your Online Fraud Prevention Connection
FraudMAP Online includes access to FraudMAP Connect, our collaborative intelligence community for fighting fraud.
FraudMAP Online Overview
An in-depth description of FraudMAP Online and how it works, including key capabilities and customer benefits
Request a live, personalized online demonstration of how FraudMAP uses behavioral analytics to stop fraud attacks.
Schedule a Demo